July 01st, 2023 Onwards
Last day for registration: June 12th, 2023
Written examination with MCQs followed by interview by a panel of expert Radiologists
MD or DNB Radiology
12 months course
Aster CMI Hospital,
Aster RV Hospital
Dr Sudhir Kumar Kale
Dr Ravindra Kamble
Dr Richa Jain
Onco and Body Imaging
Dr Namita Verma
Chest and Women Imaging
Dr Dimpi Sinha
Dr Ranjini Ramachandran
Pediatric and Onco Imaging
Breast and Women Imaging
Breast and Women Imaging
Dr Vijay Jaykrishnan
Aim of the course
- The fellow must acquire a working knowledge of the theoretical basis of the specialty, including its foundations in the basic medical sciences and research.
- Fellow must demonstrate the requisite knowledge, skills, and attitudes for effective patient-centred care and service to a diverse population.
- Getting cases reported within TAT at less cost.
- Getting night cover for all cross sections.
MD or DNB Radiology from an university recognized by MCI
Karnataka State Medical Registration of Postgraduate Radiology qualification is mandatory prior to admission
< 35 years
Duration: 12 months course
No. of seats: 2 in each location
Location: Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore. Aster RV Hospital, Bangalore. Aster Medcity, Cochin.
Start Date: July 01, 2023
Stipend: INR 50,000/- for 6 months then 75000/-for next 6 months if they clear mid-term evaluation (income tax will be deducted as applicable)
Attendance Requirement: 90%
- The Fellowship rewarded by AMI is institutional and is not recognised by any University or Professional body.
- No accommodation shall be provided; the candidate has to make his/her own arrangements.
How to apply?
Please submit your application and supporting documents to:
Aster Medical Imaging: #43/2, New Airport Road, NH-7, Outer Ring Rd, Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Completed application in PDF format must include:
- Application form along with your CV
- Exam completed certificates.
- Three letters of recommendation, signed and on official institutional letterhead.
Selection will be based on a screening test, case reporting and interview by a panel of expert radiologists
Last date of receiving application: 12/06/2023
Highlights of the Fellowship
- Mentoring on a one-on-one basis –with hands on experience from highly trained specialists.
- Daily exposure to 200-250 cases including complex cases.
- Candidates would be seated in a tele-reporting room, where they would be mentored by subspecialists and have discussions for each atypical case.
- Weekly Subspeciality meeting.
- CME – National & International Speakers.
- Cross-sectional fellows will be trained in the comprehensive use and interpretation of the latest imaging techniques, including 3-D imaging, and will learn protocol design and development. Fellows will also learn indications and will become proficient in a wide variety of percutaneous interventional procedures.