Whole Body Imaging Services
At AMI, the body imaging department leverages the use of diagnostic and treatment support with state-of-the-art imaging modalities, advanced technology and expertise to provide a comprehensive diagnosis of gastrointestinal pathologies.
Body imaging subspecialists diagnose diseases of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis — jointly known as the body cavity. Our body imaging radiologists also perform a range of minimally invasive image-guided biopsies, aspirations, and stent placements which greatly help the consulting physician obtain a more definitive diagnosis.
The expert whole body imaging subspecialists offer a range of exams including:
- CT and MRI for general oncologic imaging
- CT and MRI for gallbladder and biliary system
- CT and MRI for pancreas
- MRI for spleen
- CT and MRI for kidneys
- MRI for urinary bladder
- Prostate screening and staging MRI on a state-of-the-art 3 Tesla scanner
- MRIs for gynecological cancers — uterus, cervix, and ovaries
- MRI for rectal cancer staging
- MR Enterography for inflammatory bowel disease
- MRI for perianal fistula and abscess evaluation
- MRI evaluation for dynamic pelvic floor
- Placental and fetal MRI
What do we Offer at AMI?
How Body Imaging Imaging Reporting Can Improve Your Throughput Using Our Services
Reporting standards followed as per guidelines from the American College of Radiology (ACR) & The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR)
Reliable, and accurate reports with less turn-around time. 99% of the emergency reports are delivered in less than 1 hour.
Internationally certified radiologists with Sub-specialty expertise are available 24×7 for 365 days a year.
AMI Expertise - When You Need It, Where You Need It.Partner With Us