Dr. Richa D Jain
Dr. Richa D Jain is an Onco radiologist with 10 years of experience, currently working as a consultant at Aster CMI hospital. She has trained and practiced at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, and Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai. She has earlier worked at NM Diagnostic, Mumbai, and Clumax Diagnostics, Bangalore.
She holds a Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Radiodiagnosis, European Diploma In Radiology (EDiR), and Masters in Oncoimaging (Italy: University of Pisa)with a Certificate of Distinction In Gastro-abdominal Radiology- Conferred upon by ESGAR. She is one of the reviewers for the Chest Imaging section of the Indian Journal Of Radiology and Imaging (IJRI).
MBBS, DNB, EDiR
Oncoimaging, Hepatobiliary Imaging, Body and Thoracic imaging (special focus ILD) and Women’s Imaging
Consultant Radiologist at Aster CMI Hospital, Bangalore From June 2017 to Till date, Training Details and experience gained CT, MRI, PET CT, USG, X-Ray
Consultant Radiologist at NM Diagnostics Mumbai,India From April 2016 to June 2017, Training Details and experience gained CT, MRI, USG, X-Ray, and Mammography.
Consultant Radiologist at Clumax Diagnostics,Bangalore.Ind. From November 2013 to May 2015, Training Details and experience gained CT, MRI, USG, X-Ray
Clinical Associate at Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai from June 2012 to October 2013 Training Details and experience gained CT &MRI, Mammography
Clinical Associate at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital from April 2011 to September 2011 Training Details and experience gained CT, MRI, USG
Resident at Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai from March 2008 to March 2011 Training Details and experience gained Conventional radiology, barium & fluoroscopy procedures, USG, doppler,CT, MRI.
Awards & Recognitions
Certificate of Distinction In Gastro-abdominal Radiology- Conferred upon by ESGAR.
Active member of International Working Committee for LIRADS
Member of the European Society of Radiology(ESR)
European society of Gastroabdominal Radiology(ESGAR)
European Society of Thoracic Imaging(ESTI)
European society of Oncoimaging (ESOI)
Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
Indian society of Oncoimaging(ISOI)
- Dual-source CT Pulmonary angiography in Pulmonary thromboembolism. European Congress of Radiology-ECR(VIENNA)2010
- Oral Scientific Paper on Evaluation of Fatty liver disease: A comparative study between USG/CT-LAI/m-DIXON, ESGAR 2018 Dublin
- Case report: Persistent median artery thrombosis, IJRI
- Primary Hepatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Case Report: Radiology Case reports
- Utility of HRCT in Initial diagnosis of COVID19 pneumonia-An Indian Perspective, IJRI: Jan 2021
- Does CT help in Reducing RT-PCR false negative rate for COVID 19?, IJRI: Jan 2021.
- Utility of Chest Radiographs in Hospitalised COVID-19 patients, ACTA Scientific Journal Jan 2021
- Sonographic Pattern of median nerve enlargement in Hansen's Neuropathy. March 2021
- Hepatic Sclerosing Hemangioma: Case Report, Published 2021